- Convert Between 4K and UHD SDI Signals
- Single Link 6G-SDI Input & Output
- Dual Link 3G-SDI Input & Output
- Quad Link HD-SDI Input & Output
- Automatic SD, HD, and 6G Switching
- Output Resolution Matches Input
- 48kHz 24-Bit Audio
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 RGB and YUV Support
- USB 2.0 Port for Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI Multiplex 4K allows you to convert between Quad Link HD-SDI, Dual Link 3G-SDI, and Single Link 6G-SDI Ultra HD (UHD) signals. This is useful for connecting devices that use Quad and Dual Link UHD signals with those that use Single Link 6G signals. You can also convert between Dual Link HD-SDI 4:4:4 and Single Link 3G-SDI.
The output signal from the Mini Converter will have a matching resolution and frame rate as the input signal. Embedded SDI audio is sampled at 48kHz and 24-bit. When inputting a single SD or HD SDI signal, all four SDI outputs are active and pass through the incoming signal with no conversion. This also applies for 6G-SDI signals when no Dual Link or Quad Link conversion is selected. This lets you take a single SD/HD/6G-SDI signal and send it to four separate devices. For powering the Mini Converter, a 12V universal power supply comes included.