The Blackmagic Design Web Presenter is the fastest and easiest way to get high quality video directly on the web for a new generation of web broadcasting.
Blackmagic Web Presenter features Teranex conversions that provide high quality image scaling for incredible looking web video. Incoming SD, HD and Ultra HD sources are automatically converted to 720p and output via USB to the computer for streaming on the internet. Converting sources to 720p is ideal for streaming because it delivers HD resolution and incredible quality at the lowest possible data rate. If the streaming software detects a slow internet connection, it can command Blackmagic Web Presenter to reduce the frame rate to 20, 15, 10 or even 5 frames per second.
- No drivers required
- 12G-SDI input with 12G-SDI loop output.
- HDMI 2.0 input with independent HDMI loop output.
- XLR balanced mic/line level audio input.
- Teranex quality down converter.
- Desktop design or can be rack mounted
- Converts any SDI or HDMI source to USB webcam video in 720p HD format.
- Supports all SD, HD and Ultra HD input sources up to 2160p60.
- 12G-SDI program output
- HDMI video input re-sync for live switching.
- Consumer HiFi connections for 2 channels of audio input.
- Built in 2 input switcher when used with optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel.
The Blackmagic Web Presenter doesn't require additional drivers. This allows customers to use professional cameras to get far superior video quality, while maintaining compatibility with all of their existing software because the computer sees it as a simple webcam. Blackmagic Web Presenter works with software such as Open Broadcaster and XSplit Broadcaster, as well as popular sites like YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Skype, Twitch.TV, Periscope and more.
When used with the optional Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD, Blackmagic Web Presenter can be used as a broadcast quality, 2 input live production switcher.