The Hollyland Mars 400S PRO SDI & HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System allows you to add up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig. The transmitter provides HDMI and SDI inputs and the receiver offers SDI and HDMI outputs. It features extremely low 0.08s latency with line-of-sight transmission up to 120m' to the receiver and up to 91m to the Hollyview Wi-Fi app.
For a strong line-of-sight signal, the system includes two external antennas on the transmitter and two on the receiver, and one is included as a spare. Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real time via a Wi-Fi connection as well as live stream directly from the receiver via your computer using a USB Type-C adapter. The app also allows you to install optional channel scanning firmware enabling you to easily find the strongest transmission signals. The transmitter can simultaneously transmit to up to one receiver and two apps, or to a total of four apps without the receiver. The redesigned body makes it a low-profile choice for your rig, and it features multiple fan modes to keep it cool or quiet when you are shooting.
- Transmits up to 1080p60 SDI or HDMI video
- 120m line-of-sight transmission to receiver, 300' to App
- Bright OLED display
- Real-time app monitoring and live streaming via the HollyView app
- Simultaneously transmit to one receiver and two apps, or to four apps
- HDMI and SDI inputs on transmitter and HDMI and SDI outputs on receiver
- Two antennas on transmitter and two antennas on receiver
- Power via L-series battery, DC adapter, or USB Type-C input
- Integrated shoe adapter with 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- Install optional channel scan firmware via the HollyView app to find the strongest signal