A low-cost and reliable bonded streaming kit suitable for live events and video transport anywhere on location.
Portable setup - seamless integration with existing workflows, reducing setup times on live event productions and remote locations.
Reliable network connection - designed to aggregate Ethernet, WiFi and up to 5 USB cell modems to create a single, robust pipeline for delivering video from point to point.
Using the core cloud software, you can designate multiple destinations for your stream, including direct to youtube, vimeo or facebook live, or to a software such as OBS or VMix.
Option to pair the Bond with a Cube Decoder, which outputs an SDI signal into any professional monitor or recorder.
Video Input: HD-SDI, SD-SDI: BNC
Supported Resolutions:1080i 50/59.94/60 and 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 1 x Teradek Bond 318 + Cube 755 in Pelican case with AC PSU.
- V Lock battery power plate
- 5 x Dongles (4x TLS, 1x OPT) -4GB Data included
- Option: 1 x Access to Teradek Core Cloud management and distribution
- Option: Cube 355 Decoder
- Option: High Gain Antennas for areas of low cell coverage
Note: After 4gb of data, charged at $15 per GB.